Adult 6 Hours Learner Permit Classroom Ages 18 & Up
Saturday: 9:00 am to 3:00 pm
Nervous About The Exam? Take A Practice Exam To Gain The Confidence You Need!
2449 FM 1092 STE #A Missouri City, Texas 77459 Office: 281-969-8367 Cell: 832-640-8362
"Safe Driving Starts with Safe Learning"
Learn Adult Licensing Processes:
Texas requires adults ages 18-24 to complete a 6 hour theory course as well as a Road Test. Adults over the age of 18 to 25 & up must pass a written test and the Road Test. By combining the theory requirement with in-car driver training, you’ll be better prepared for the Road Test. Ila Driving School offers the 6 hour adult course with convenient local drive sites in your neighborhood!
ILA Driving School offers a flexibility based on the students and the instructor's schedules.
- Detailed Evaluation:The instructor observes and assesses the students driving skills and knowledge during the first lesson. Based on the evaluation, the instructor provides feedback and suggestions on what steps to take next.
- Specific Lesson Objectives: our instructors do not “cruise” the road aimlessly. We fill each lesson with productivity, ensuring that each minute spent in the vehicle has a purpose.
- Vehicle Awareness: we teach that the driver is the pilot of the vehicle and it is their responsibility to know their vehicle. A safe driver knows their vehicle and should know how to maintain their vehicle (ie. the significance of the oil light or the alternator light).
- Intersection Awareness Skills: It is not the stop sign or traffic light that causes a crash. Few drivers naturally look in the right places to prevent collisions at intersections, thus, over 50% of all crashes happen here.
- Space Cushion Management:controlling space around your vehicle takes a proactive driver and discipline. These skills DO NOT happen naturally.
- Visual Scanning Skills: training a new driver to look “outside the lines” to find the dangers, then to separate and compromise.
- Critical Skills: students get to “experience” antilock brakes and off-road recovery, significantly reducing their risks of panicking in a real-life crisis situation.